JX Nippon Mining & Metals Group Basic Quality Policy
The JX Nippon Mining & Metals Group hereby sets forth, and acts in observance of, this Basic Quality Policy in order to contribute to the development of a sustainable society while recognizing that its social mission is to stably supply nonferrous metals and materials.
- 1.Grasp the requirements of customers and society correctly in order to offer products and services that customers can trust and that satisfy their needs.
- 2.Improve and maintain quality in all processes from development, design, and production to delivery, while paying due attention to safety and environmental conservation.
- 3.Establish a quality management system, carry out continual improvements, and develop human resources.
- 4.Comply with all pertinent laws and regulations of Japan and other countries, and provide customers and society with accurate information on quality.
- The Group Basic Quality Policy has been formulated in line with the JX Nippon Mining & Metals Code of Conduct.