JX Nippon Mining & Metals Basic Policy on Health and Safety
We place the highest priority on ensuring the health and safety of people working in all areas of business operations at the JX Nippon Mining & Metals Group and create attractive workplaces by providing safe, secure, and healthy working environments.
- 1.We will comply with all laws and regulations relating to health and safety, establish voluntary standards required to achieve compliance, and rigorously manage and adhere to such standards.
- 2.We will strive to continuously improve and enhance industrial health and safety management systems and achieve health and safety goals.
- 3.We will actively provide information and education in order to develop human resources that think and act spontaneously, and raise health and safety awareness throughout the organization.
- 4.We will identify hazards in all areas of business operations, work to eliminate such hazards and reduce risk, steadily achieve annual accident reduction targets, and ultimately aim to ensure no accidents ever occur.
- 5.We will work to maintain and improve employees’ mental and physical health by ensuring good communication and comfortable working environments and taking steps to maintain health and prevent sickness.