Thank you for visiting the JX Nippon Mining & Metals' website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), This Site is maintained and operated by JX Nippon Mining & Metals. Please read and accept the following terms and conditions before using the Site. If you access and use the Site, you accept all of the terms and conditions.
The Site refers to the following Internet website:
JX Nippon Mining & Metals:https://www.nmm.jx-group.co.jp/
Copyrights and trademarks
- 1.The copyrights, trademark rights and intellectual property rights for all materials, information, trademarks, logos, etc. found on this website belong to JX Nippon Mining & Metals unless otherwise stipulated.
- 2.Reproduction of any of these materials in whole or in part for personal use or without legal permission is prohibited without the prior written permission of JX Nippon Mining & Metals.
- 3.All content published on the Site (documents, images, voices and audio tracks, programs, etc.) is protected by copyright laws, related agreements and other laws. Making copies or using this content without consent of the copyright holder(s) is prohibited by law except for personal use or other purposes explicitly permitted by law. You are required to contact the Company and obtain permission before reprinting or publishing any of the content published on the Site in magazines or other publications.
Unlawful and Prohibited Use
- 1.Acts that put a third party at loss or disadvantage, acts that invade the personal or financial privacy of others, acts that defame the name or credit of others, or any other related acts.
- 2.Acts found offensive or illegal or connected with illegal activity, or any other related acts
- 3.False declarations or claims, or registering another email address other than your own.
- 4.Any business activities or other activities conducted with the purpose of attaining profit. Also, acts that are made in preparation to conduct such acts.
- 5.Using or providing programs infected with viruses, or any activities that pose the threat of a virus.
- 6.Acts that are against any law, ordinance or regulation, or that pose the threat of being so.
- 7.Other activities JX Nippon Mining & Metals deems inappropriate.
Applicable laws and legal jurisdiction
Use of the Site, and the interpretation and application of the terms and conditions conform to the laws of Japan, except as otherwise provided. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive primary jurisdiction over any disputes related to the use of the Site.
Linking to the Site
As a general rule, hyperlinks to the Site may be made as long as they comply with the conditions described below. Authorization from the Company is not required. However, the Company may not authorize links even after they are made, if they are inconsistent with the spirit of the Company's intents and purposes or when they pose a risk to the Company's business, trustworthiness or credibility.
- 1.Information regarding a link to the Site must be clearly indicated where a link in created.
- 2.Frames or framing techniques that display contents of the Site together with other contents or links that display contents as part of the originating home page even if contents of the Site are displayed independently are not to be used.
- 3.Links must not be created in any way that may affect the trustworthiness or credibility of the Company.
Links from the Site to external websites
External websites linked to the Site are independently operated and managed at the discretion of entities and individuals outside of the Company, and are not subject to control or supervision by the Company.
The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses incurred due to the use of external websites. Users access such external websites at their own risk and must accept the terms and conditions of use stipulated by each individual website.
The Company provides such links to external websites to provide better convenience for their users. These links do not indicate that the Company has any alliance, cooperation, or other special relationship with the entity or individual operating and managing the linked website.
Through this website, we endeavor to provide accurate information that is readily accessible to all users.
- We have created webpages that can be read accurately by voice browsers.
- The text size can be adjusted using your browser.
- The contrast between text and background colors has been optimized for easy reading.
- Information on this website is presented clearly and concisely, with minimal use of technical terms.
- Alternative text information (alt attributes) has been added to images.
- This website may be used via keyboard operation, without the use of a mouse or other special device.
Recommended system environment
The following system environment is recommended to facilitate the use of services provided by the Site.
Please be aware that you may be unable to use some of the services in system environments that differ from those described below.
(Users setting their security to a lower level do so at their own risk. We accept no responsibility or liability for losses incurred by users due to changes made to settings.)
The Site has confirmed the operation of the operating systems and browsers indicated below. For security, however, it is recommended that you always use the latest version(s).
The Site employs responsive web design, with the screen layout changing according to the resolution.
- Resolution: 768 px or higher
- PC/tablet layout
- Resolution: Up to 767 px
- Smartphone layout
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.
To improve customer convenience and service quality, the Site may use cookie technology; however, the cookies do not contain information that personally identifies the customer.
You can set your browser to block the use of this technology. By doing so, however, you may no longer be able to use portions of the Site.
JX Nippon Mining & Metals delivers information using RSS (RDF Site Summary) in order to provide quick notification of updates of News Releases and Topics.
RSS is a document format used to summarize and deliver updated information from various websites. It conveniently enables users to read headlines without having to visit the websites of multiple companies or other entities.
If your browser supports RSS, or you use a free RSS reader, or you already have an iGoogle or other personalized page, you can set our RSS feed to your own page simply by clicking the icons below. Try it and see!