Copper Foil for Rigid Circuit Boards
JTCSLC and JDLC
Low-profile foil very suitable to fine line application.
Available as either roll foil or sheet foil.
- Fine nodulation and low surface roughness
High peel strength and excellent thermal resistance
- High reliability for semiconductor package substrate material
Superior dimensional stability
Excellent etching factor
- High Density Interconnect (HDI) boards
- IC package substrates
- Multi-layer printed circuit boards
|Product||Thickness||Tensile strength||Elongation (room temperature)||Peel strength (FR-4)|
CAC (Copper-Aluminum-Copper) Foil
- Copper foil attached to an aluminum shield by a peelable adhesive.
- Available with the copper foil attached either on one side or on both sides of the aluminum separator.
- Contribute to higher yield by preventing contaminants causing denting or wrinkling during lay-up.
- More layers can be laid up comparing with stainless steel plate, thereby providing process cost savings.
- Printed circuit boards (mainly multi-layer boards)
From the Web
Inquiries accepted 24 hours a day.