Upinorg (high-purity copper sulfate)
Upinorg (high-purity copper sulfate) is made from high-purity copper. That is the reason why Upinorg has a lower impurity level than conventional copper sulfate derived from ores or waste solution. High-purity grade can be supplied stably.
It is popularly used in copper plating solution for through-holes or via fills in printed circuit boards, in copper plating solution for the semiconductor damascene process, and in high-performance catalysts.
Available in either powdered crystal or solution.
Technology and Properties
(1) Powdered crystal
|CuSO4, 5H2O||Fe||Ni||Pb||Cl||Water-insoluble content|
20 kg/bag (polyethylene), 500 kg/bag (flexible container bag)
- 250 g/L solution of CuSO4, 5H2O
- Transparent blue
20 L cube, 200 L drum, tank truck
- Raw material in copper plating solution for printed circuit boards
- Raw material in copper plating solution for semiconductors
- Raw material for catalyst
- Raw material for fine copper powder
These products are dealt by JX Metals Trading Co., Ltd.
Please make inquiries as follows.
Inquiries accepted 24 hours a day